Old 07-01-2010, 08:15 PM
Ionuț Bîru

Default Voting period: Laurent Carlier (lordheavy)

Hi Tus,

It's voting period for $subject. Discussion period here:
http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2010-June/009331.html

--
Ionuț

Old 07-07-2010, 09:21 AM
Ionuț Bîru

On 07/07/2010 12:22 PM, Allan McRae wrote:

On 02/07/10 06:15, Ionuț Bîru wrote:

Hi Tus,

It's voting period for $subject. Discussion period here:
http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2010-June/009331.html

Bump... the voting period only has a day or so to go and is nowhere near
quorum.

Allan

i'm tempt to count the votes after this one to see who didn't voted in
the last 3 actions

--
Ionuț

Old 07-07-2010, 10:08 AM
Loui Chang

On Wed 07 Jul 2010 19:22 +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> On 02/07/10 06:15, Ionuț Bîru wrote:
> >Hi Tus,
> >
> >It's voting period for $subject. Discussion period here:
> >http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2010-June/009331.html
> >

> Bump... the voting period only has a day or so to go and is nowhere
> near quorum.

Fifteen votes have been submitted.

15/22 = .6818

Quorum for addition of a TU must be at least 66%
Doesn't that qualify?

Old 07-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Stefan Husmann

Am 07.07.2010 12:08, schrieb Loui Chang:
> On Wed 07 Jul 2010 19:22 +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
>> On 02/07/10 06:15, Ionuț Bîru wrote:
>>> Hi Tus,
>>>
>>> It's voting period for $subject. Discussion period here:
>>> http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2010-June/009331.html
>>>

>> Bump... the voting period only has a day or so to go and is nowhere
>> near quorum.
>
> Fifteen votes have been submitted.
>
> 15/22 = .6818
>
> Quorum for addition of a TU must be at least 66%
> Doesn't that qualify?

Yes, if we really are only 22 TUs. I am never sure about that.

Old 07-07-2010, 03:35 PM
Angel Velásquez

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 11:49 AM, Stefan Husmann
<stefan-husmann@t-online.de> wrote:
> Am 07.07.2010 12:08, schrieb Loui Chang:

>>> Bump... *the voting period only has a day or so to go and is nowhere
>>> near quorum.
>>
>> Fifteen votes have been submitted.
>>
>> 15/22 = .6818
>>
>> Quorum for addition of a TU must be at least 66%
>> Doesn't that qualify?
>>

> Yes, if we really are only 22 TUs. I am never sure about that.

That's qualify, though they didn't count the abstain votes.. abstain
can't count as a vote but is part of the quorum iirc ... but there are
6 TUs who didn't vote ..

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net

Old 07-08-2010, 10:19 PM
Ionuț Bîru

On 07/01/2010 11:15 PM, Ionuț Bîru wrote:

Hi Tus,

It's voting period for $subject. Discussion period here:
http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2010-June/009331.html

the voting ended. the results are:

9 yes 6 abstain 0 no

we quorum was reached. Laurent Carlier is our new trusted user. Please
follow:

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines#TODO_list_for_new_Trus ted_Users

--
Ionuț

Old 07-08-2010, 11:03 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On Friday 09 July 2010 00:19:59 Ionuț Bîru wrote:
> the voting ended. the results are:
>
> 9 yes 6 abstain 0 no
>
> we quorum was reached. Laurent Carlier is our new trusted user. Please
> follow:
>
> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines#TODO_list_f
> or_new_Trusted_Users
Welcome aboard Laurent!

Forum and flyspray accounts updated.

--
andreascarpino.it
Arch Linux Developer

Old 07-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Thomas Dziedzic

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 6:03 PM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On Friday 09 July 2010 00:19:59 Ionuț Bîru wrote:
>> the voting ended. the results are:
>>
>> 9 yes 6 abstain 0 no
>>
>> we quorum was reached. Laurent Carlier is our new trusted user. Please
>> follow:
>>
>> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines#TODO_list_f
>> or_new_Trusted_Users
> Welcome aboard Laurent!
>
> Forum and flyspray accounts updated.

Hey Laurent, nice to have you aboard the ship.
Now start swabbing the deck, you landlubber!

Old 07-09-2010, 10:53 AM
Thorsten Töpper

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 01:03:38 +0200
Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On Friday 09 July 2010 00:19:59 Ionuț Bîru wrote:
> > the voting ended. the results are:
> >
> > 9 yes 6 abstain 0 no
> >
> > we quorum was reached. Laurent Carlier is our new trusted user.
> > Please follow:
> >
> > http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines#TODO_list_f
> > or_new_Trusted_Users
> Welcome aboard Laurent!
>
> Forum and flyspray accounts updated.

Congratulations Laurent!

--
Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4