FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > ArchLinux > ArchLinux User Repository

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 06-27-2010, 01:18 PM
Ulf Winkelvos
 
Default Deletion request: libva-sds, i965-video-sds, vdpau-video

packages:
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28074
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=31774
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28075

these can all be deleted, as Ionut took them over to extra.
I'll reup mplayer-vaapi in some minutes and have informed the maintainer
of the other dependant package.


Cheers, Ulf
 
Old 06-27-2010, 01:46 PM
Ionuț Bîru
 
Default Deletion request: libva-sds, i965-video-sds, vdpau-video

On 06/27/2010 04:18 PM, Ulf Winkelvos wrote:

packages:
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28074
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=31774
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28075

these can all be deleted, as Ionut took them over to extra.
I'll reup mplayer-vaapi in some minutes and have informed the maintainer
of the other dependant package.

Cheers, Ulf


uff forgot to clean up aur after i added them to extra.

libva from aur needs to be renamed somehow but i'm not sure what's the
proper name for it. maybe liva-snapshot. Maybe the maintainer see this
email and reply


--
Ionuț
 
Old 06-28-2010, 11:14 AM
Ulf Winkelvos
 
Default Deletion request: libva-sds, i965-video-sds, vdpau-video

Am Sonntag, den 27.06.2010, 15:46 +0200 schrieb Ionuț Bîru
<biru.ionut@gmail.com>:
> On 06/27/2010 04:18 PM, Ulf Winkelvos wrote:
>> packages:
>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28074
>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=31774
>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28075
>>
>> these can all be deleted, as Ionut took them over to extra.
>> I'll reup mplayer-vaapi in some minutes and have informed the
maintainer
>> of the other dependant package.
>>
>> Cheers, Ulf
>
> uff forgot to clean up aur after i added them to extra.
>
> libva from aur needs to be renamed somehow but i'm not sure what's the
> proper name for it. maybe liva-snapshot. Maybe the maintainer see this
> email and reply

it is currently unmaintained and i do not know any application, that is
actually using API Version 1.0. So it should either be removed, or as you
suggested renamed to maybe "libva-1".
 
Old 06-28-2010, 11:30 AM
Ionuț Bîru
 
Default Deletion request: libva-sds, i965-video-sds, vdpau-video

On 06/28/2010 02:14 PM, Ulf Winkelvos wrote:


Am Sonntag, den 27.06.2010, 15:46 +0200 schrieb Ionuț Bîru
<biru.ionut@gmail.com>:

On 06/27/2010 04:18 PM, Ulf Winkelvos wrote:

packages:
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28074
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=31774
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28075

these can all be deleted, as Ionut took them over to extra.
I'll reup mplayer-vaapi in some minutes and have informed the

maintainer

of the other dependant package.

Cheers, Ulf


uff forgot to clean up aur after i added them to extra.

libva from aur needs to be renamed somehow but i'm not sure what's the
proper name for it. maybe liva-snapshot. Maybe the maintainer see this
email and reply


it is currently unmaintained and i do not know any application, that is
actually using API Version 1.0. So it should either be removed, or as you
suggested renamed to maybe "libva-1".


i've asked the developer what's up with this version and he replied:

"So, what upstream tagged as libva 1.0.3 (i.e. 0.31.1) matches our
0.31.0-1+sds13 minus G45 and DRM changes. i.e. VA/GLX is now integrated,
and they merged their H.264 decoder."


--
Ionuț
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 08:38 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org