Old 06-23-2010, 12:22 AM
Federico Chiacchiaretta

Default Delete packages tbe and the_butterfly_effect

Hi all,
tbe [1] and the_butterfly_effect [2] are duplicates of thebutterflyeffect
[3], which is the first of three uploaded. Yesterday [3] has been updated at
the latest version and it's actively maintained, so I'm asking for removal
of [1] and [2].
I also suggested maintainer of [1] and [2] to ask for removal of their
packages (see comments), they agreed but no request has been made until now.

Old 06-23-2010, 05:29 AM

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 02:22:47AM +0200, Federico Chiacchiaretta wrote:
> Hi all,
> tbe [1] and the_butterfly_effect [2] are duplicates of thebutterflyeffect
> [3], which is the first of three uploaded. Yesterday [3] has been updated at
> the latest version and it's actively maintained, so I'm asking for removal
> of [1] and [2].
> I also suggested maintainer of [1] and [2] to ask for removal of their
> packages (see comments), they agreed but no request has been made until now.
>
> [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=38215
> [2] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=38230
> [3] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34214
Done.
--
Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4