Old 06-22-2010, 05:18 PM
Angel Velásquez

Default please delete kernel-doc package

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 2:08 PM, Stefan Husmann
<stefan-husmann@t-online.de> wrote:
> Am 22.06.2010 19:04, schrieb Angel Velásquez:
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 1:57 PM, solsTiCe d'Hiver
>> <solstice.dhiver@gmail.com> *wrote:
>>>
>>> hi.
>>> as arch dev have finally decided to include kernel26-docs in [core], my
>>> kernel-doc package is not needed anymore.
>>>

>> url?
>> link?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

> It is already gone, i think.

Yes I did it, but FTR is best when providing the link of the package.

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net

Old 06-23-2010, 05:56 PM
solsTiCe d'Hiver

> Yes I did it, but FTR is best when providing the link of the package.

Sorry.
I was focusing on providing the package name in the subject as requested
earlier and forgot about any link in the body.