Old 06-22-2010, 10:25 AM
h2oz7v

Default libprojectm-qt

The following packages are exactly the same except for the slight name
variation.

projectm-qt <http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=16242>
libprojectm-qt <http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33049>

For consistency with the other projectM packages on AUR, I think the
orphaned *libprojectm-qt* should be deleted to avoid confusion.