Old 06-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Ionuț Bîru

Default Voting period: Thomas Dziedzic(td123)

Hi TUs,

It's voting time for Thomas Dziedzic's TU application. See discussion
period here:
http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2010-June/009198.html

--
Ionuț

Old 06-11-2010, 07:41 PM
Angel Velásquez

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 4:37 PM, Ionuț Bîru <biru.ionut@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi TUs,
>
> It's voting time for Thomas Dziedzic's TU application. See discussion period
> here:
> http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2010-June/009198.html
>
> --
> Ionuț

Easy man, voting period should start on Mon 14th , even if there is
nothing more to discuss :P

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net

Old 06-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Ionuț Bîru

It's voting time for Thomas Dziedzic's TU application. See discussion period
here:
http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2010-June/009198.html

--
Ionuț

Easy man, voting period should start on Mon 14th , even if there is
nothing more to discuss :P

dude, you are right. i was thinking it passed 5 days already.

--
Ionuț

Old 06-12-2010, 10:31 AM
Ionuț Bîru

It's voting time for Thomas Dziedzic's TU application. See discussion
period
here:
http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2010-June/009198.html

--
Ionuț

Easy man, voting period should start on Mon 14th , even if there is
nothing more to discuss :P

dude, you are right. i was thinking it passed 5 days already.

considering that he had positive feedback and i cannot reset the
application date/delete it, i say to continue with this one.

--
Ionuț

Old 06-12-2010, 11:01 AM
Evangelos Foutras

It's voting time for Thomas Dziedzic's TU application. See discussion
period
here:
http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2010-June/009198.html

--
Ionuț

Easy man, voting period should start on Mon 14th , even if there is
nothing more to discuss :P

dude, you are right. i was thinking it passed 5 days already.

considering that he had positive feedback and i cannot reset the
application date/delete it, i say to continue with this one.

That's fine by me; voted.

Old 06-12-2010, 12:00 PM
Thorsten Töpper

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 14:01:40 +0300
Evangelos Foutras <foutrelis@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/06/10 13:31, Ionuț Bîru wrote:
> > considering that he had positive feedback and i cannot reset the
> > application date/delete it, i say to continue with this one.
>
> That's fine by me; voted.

I agree.

--
Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4

Old 06-12-2010, 01:51 PM
Stefan Husmann

It's voting time for Thomas Dziedzic's TU application. See discussion
period
here:
http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2010-June/009198.html

--
Ionuț

Easy man, voting period should start on Mon 14th , even if there is
nothing more to discuss :P

dude, you are right. i was thinking it passed 5 days already.

considering that he had positive feedback and i cannot reset the
application date/delete it, i say to continue with this one.

1+, further discussion would not change my decision. Voted.
Regards Stefan

Old 06-18-2010, 09:02 PM
Ionuț Bîru

And the voting period has ended.

The results are:
16 yes, 0 no, 1 abstain.

So welcome Thomas as a new TU. Congratulations, td123!!

Please follow the instruction from here:
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/New_Trusted_User_Checklist

You also need to send Aaron for the dev panel following the template
from here: http://www.archlinux.org/trustedusers/

--
Ionuț

Old 06-18-2010, 09:11 PM
Chris Brannon

> So welcome Thomas as a new TU. Congratulations, td123!!

Congratulations, Thomas! Glad to have you on the team.

-- Chris

Old 06-18-2010, 09:23 PM
Angel Velásquez

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 6:02 PM, Ionuț Bîru <biru.ionut@gmail.com> wrote:
> And the voting period has ended.
>
> The results are:
> 16 yes, 0 no, 1 abstain.
>
> So welcome Thomas as a new TU. *Congratulations, td123!!
>
> Please follow the instruction from here:
> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/New_Trusted_User_Checklist
>
> You also need to send Aaron for the dev panel following the template from
> here: http://www.archlinux.org/trustedusers/
>

> --
> Ionuț

Welcome aboard pal,