Old 11-23-2007, 09:12 PM
"Артем Смирнов"

Default Impossible to submit PKGBUILD

Hmm, same issue. I can't correctly upload PKGBUILD. AUR says "Can't
change directory to <directory with my package>". Anyway files was
uploaded, but not showed in AUR. Now this "orphaned" files placed in
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages/cable and
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages/cable-scripts.

2007/11/17, eliott <eliott@cactuswax.net>:
> On 11/17/07, Lukáš Jirkovský <l.jirkovsky@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks, I've added vote for it.
>
> Fixed.
> I was fixing another issue, and something unexpected occurred.
> Sorry about that.
>
> Should be working again.

Artyom