Old 06-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Benjamin Bukowski

Default Delete request aur/eclipse35-gwt

Hello,

please delete my aur/eclipse35-gwt package
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33599).

This adds the GWT-Plugin to Eclipse. The problem is, the plugin needs
GWT-SDK set up.
It is much easier to install the plugin using the 'Update-Site'.

Thanks, bb.

Old 06-14-2010, 05:19 AM
Benjamin Bukowski

2010/6/7 Benjamin Bukowski <benjamin.bukowski@googlemail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> please delete my aur/eclipse35-gwt package
> (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33599).
>
> This adds the GWT-Plugin to Eclipse. The problem is, the plugin needs
> GWT-SDK set up.
> It is much easier to install the plugin using the 'Update-Site'.
>
> Thanks, bb.

Could anyone please delete this package?

Old 06-14-2010, 05:43 AM

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 07:19:09AM +0200, Benjamin Bukowski wrote:
> 2010/6/7 Benjamin Bukowski <benjamin.bukowski@googlemail.com>:
> > Hello,
> >
> > please delete my aur/eclipse35-gwt package
> > (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33599).
> >
> > This adds the GWT-Plugin to Eclipse. The problem is, the plugin needs
> > GWT-SDK set up.
> > It is much easier to install the plugin using the 'Update-Site'.
> >
> > Thanks, bb.
> >

> Could anyone please delete this package?
Done, however installing eclipse plugins as packages is not bad.
--
Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4