Old 06-04-2010, 11:11 AM
Simon Lipp

Default Removal request: libetc-experimental

Hi,

Since there is now a git repo for this “project”, I renamed libetc-experimental
to libetc-experimental-git. Can someone remove the old package ?
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=35473)

Thank you in adavance

Old 06-04-2010, 08:38 PM
Stefan Husmann

Since there is now a git repo for this “project”, I renamed libetc-experimental
to libetc-experimental-git. Can someone remove the old package ?
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=35473)

Thank you in adavance

Yes, done. Thank you.