Old 05-30-2010, 02:34 AM
"Nathan O."

Default Delete

Seems to need deleting, homepage no longer exists and dont see any other
place for the sources

Old 05-30-2010, 02:35 AM
"Nathan O."

Also has no home page anymore

Old 05-30-2010, 02:47 AM
"Nathan O."

Can somebody delete http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=32069
The original author uploaded it with a typo, so I am going to resubmit
it with the correct pkgname

Old 05-30-2010, 02:51 AM
"Nathan O."

Sorry for the multple emails, I keep finding ones that no longer has a
URL for it nor download address

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=23446 as well

Old 05-30-2010, 03:56 AM
Loui Chang

On Sat 29 May 2010 21:47 -0500, Nathan O. wrote:
> Can somebody delete http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=32069
> The original author uploaded it with a typo, so I am going to
> resubmit it with the correct pkgname

Gone

Old 05-30-2010, 04:56 AM
"Nathan O."

Source No longer exists

Old 05-30-2010, 05:20 AM
Loui Chang

On Sat 29 May 2010 23:56 -0500, Nathan O. wrote:
> Source No longer exists

Look harder

Old 05-30-2010, 05:22 AM
jwbirdsong

Sorry for the multple emails, I keep finding ones that no longer has a
URL for it nor download address

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=23446 as well

Alternate source available for this. I'll adopt and update tomorrow

Old 05-30-2010, 05:29 AM
jwbirdsong

Seems to need deleting, homepage no longer exists and dont see any
other place for the sources

This too is available else where

Old 05-30-2010, 05:30 AM
"Nathan O."