Old 05-29-2010, 10:03 AM
Ike Devolder

Default Orphan Request pdfminer

the package pdfminer in aur is way out of date

on 30th of april i placed an updated pkgbuild on pastebin and placed the link in the comments
on 21th of may i have sent a mail to the maintainer if he would update or orphan
on 23th of may herve asked the current maintainer to orphan so it could be updated

today there is still no change in the package, can it be orphaned by the TU's or do we have to wait for the maintainer to orphan it ?

Old 05-29-2010, 10:26 AM
Thorsten Töpper

On Sat, 29 May 2010 12:03:26 +0200
Ike Devolder <ike.devolder@gmail.com> wrote:
> the package pdfminer in aur is way out of date
>
> on 30th of april i placed an updated pkgbuild on pastebin and placed
> the link in the comments on 21th of may i have sent a mail to the
> maintainer if he would update or orphan on 23th of may herve asked
> the current maintainer to orphan so it could be updated
>
> today there is still no change in the package, can it be orphaned by
> the TU's or do we have to wait for the maintainer to orphan it ?

Everything done fine, but please provide a link with future requests.
Orphaned.

--
Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4