Old 05-25-2010, 10:59 AM
Peter Simons

Default Please orphan AUR package "haskell-hsdns"

Hi,

the AUR package haskell-hsdns <http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=17745>
has been out-of-date for quite a while. I tried to contact the maintainers, but
unfortunately they are non-responsive. Please orphan the package on AUR so that
I can take over maintenance.

Take care,
Peter

Old 05-25-2010, 03:38 PM
Angel Velásquez

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 7:59 AM, Peter Simons <simons@cryp.to> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the AUR package haskell-hsdns <http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=17745>
> has been out-of-date for quite a while. I tried to contact the maintainers, but
> unfortunately they are non-responsive. Please orphan the package on AUR so that
> I can take over maintenance.
>
> Take care,
> Peter

Packages maintained by arch-haskell are updated in an automatic way
with a tool developed by the arch haskell team, so maybe there is a
reason for why that package isn't updated as well as others.

Could you join to irc on #arch-haskell @ freenode and talk with dons ?
or send an e-mail to arch-haskell list? [1]