Old 05-22-2010, 09:02 PM
Eduardo Martins Lopes

Default Package deletion: upc (or rename to gccupc)

Hello all,
I uploaded a package with the wrong name, the package upc should be named gccupc for UPC is a programming language for which there are several compilers (gccupc is only one of it).

I already corrected in my pkgbuild and therefore would like to ask for the deletion of the previous one or to have it renamed to gccupc.

Thanks in advance,--
Eduardo Martins Lopes