Old 05-20-2010, 07:08 AM
Puneeth Chaganti

Default PKGBUILD for django - orphaned and out-of-date

Hello,

The django package [extra/django 1.1.1-4] is out-of-date and orphaned.
Here is a package build for updating it to 1.1.2.

I'm not sure if this should be updated to 1.2 or a new package should
be created for that.

Thanks,
~ punchagan

Old 05-20-2010, 07:40 AM
"stefan-husmann@t-online.de"

> The django package [extra/django 1.1.1-4] is out-of-date and orphaned.
> Here is a package build for updating it to 1.1.2.
>
> I'm not sure if this should be updated to 1.2 or a new package should
> be created for that.
>
> Thanks,
> ~ punchagan

Hello,

please file a feature request on bugtracker. This list is for AUR
packages only.

Regards Stefan

Old 05-20-2010, 07:44 AM
"stefan-husmann@t-online.de"

style="margin:0px;"> > style="margin:0px;"> To: "Discussion about the
Arch User Repository
> > (AUR)"
> > <aur-general@archlinux.org>
> >

> > Hello,
> >
> > The django package [extra/django 1.1.1-4] is out-of-date and
> > orphaned.
> > Here is a package build for updating it to 1.1.2.
> >
> > I'm not sure if this should be updated to 1.2 or a new package
> > should be created for that.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > ~ punchagan
> >

> Hello,
>
> please file a feature request on bugtracker. This list is for AUR
> packages only.
>
> Regards Stefan

Sorry, I am wrong here, filing a feature request is _not_ the way to go.

Forwarding to arch-general mailing list.

Old 05-20-2010, 07:44 AM
"stefan-husmann@t-online.de"