Old 05-12-2010, 05:25 AM
Renato Garcia

Default Duplicated package

Hello,

The packages stage[1] and stage3[2] are duplicated. I'm maintaining the
stage[1] package, than the stage3[2] can be deleted.

Thanks,
Renato Garcia

Old 05-12-2010, 05:36 AM
Jan Steffens

Done.

Old 05-15-2010, 11:32 PM
Smith Dhumbumroong

Hello,

Please investigate tig package in AUR:

Which, unless I'm mistaken, is simply just a duplicated of tig package in
community repository.

Regards

Smith

Old 05-15-2010, 11:48 PM
Chris Brannon

Smith Dhumbumroong <zodmaner@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please investigate tig package in AUR:
>
> Which, unless I'm mistaken, is simply just a duplicated of tig package in
> community repository.

Yes, it's a duplicate. Deleted.

Thanks,
-- Chris