Old 05-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Martin PERES

Default Removal of the duplicate package intel-tbb_3.0

Hi everyone,

Kagarrache's intel-tbb package is a duplicate of Denis's intel-tbb.
It was created because Denis's package was out of date.

Instead of flagging the package "out of date", Kagarrache sent a new
version on AUR.

Denis has now updated his package and so, we should delete intel-tbb_3.0.

Denis's version: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=17322
Kagarrache's version: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=36023

Regards,

Martin (aka mupuf)

Old 05-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Thorsten Töpper

On Sat, 08 May 2010 22:26:12 +0200
Martin PERES <martin.peres@free.fr> wrote:
> Kagarrache's intel-tbb package is a duplicate of Denis's intel-tbb.
> It was created because Denis's package was out of date.

Done.
--
Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4