Old 05-08-2010, 10:06 AM
dante4d

Default Removal of jgoodies package

Hello,

I'd like to have the jgoodies package deleted (I'm the maintainer) from
unsupported repository. It's been split into separate packages
(jgoodies-animation, jgoodies-binding, jgoodies-forms, jgoodies-validation)
and those packages should be members of a package group called jgoodies.

Thanks
David

Old 05-08-2010, 12:19 PM
Jaroslav Lichtblau

On Sat, May 08, 2010 at 12:06:15PM +0200, dante4d wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to have the jgoodies package deleted (I'm the maintainer) from
> unsupported repository. It's been split into separate packages
> (jgoodies-animation, jgoodies-binding, jgoodies-forms, jgoodies-validation)
> and those packages should be members of a package group called jgoodies.
>
> Thanks
> David

Already done, see your forum post.
Cheers,
Jaroslav

--
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"