Old 05-01-2010, 11:29 PM
"Daniel J Griffiths (Ghost1227)"

Default New Trusted User: Jan Steffens (heftig)

With fifteen votes for and one against we have a new Trusted User.

Congratulations on becoming a Trusted User Jan!

I've changed your account on AUR.

Please see this checklist to get yourself setup:
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/New_Trusted_User_Checklist

Old 05-01-2010, 11:35 PM
Jan Steffens

On Sun, 2010-05-02 at 01:29 +0200, Daniel J Griffiths (Ghost1227) wrote:
> With fifteen votes for and one against we have a new Trusted User.
>
> Congratulations on becoming a Trusted User Jan!
>
> I've changed your account on AUR.
>
> Please see this checklist to get yourself setup:
> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/New_Trusted_User_Checklist

Thanks for accepting me!

Oh, and I did find out the exact date I first installed Arch:
[2009-04-01 17:36] installed filesystem (2009.01-1)

Old 05-01-2010, 11:46 PM
Evangelos Foutras

Welcome to the team, Jan.

Old 05-02-2010, 01:24 AM
Daenyth Blank

Old 05-02-2010, 03:13 AM
Xyne

Daenyth Blank <daenyth+arch@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 19:46, Evangelos Foutras <foutrelis@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Welcome to the team, Jan.
> >

> >From me as well!

Congratulations, Jan!

Old 05-02-2010, 04:18 AM
Allan McRae

With fifteen votes for and one against we have a new Trusted User.

Congratulations on becoming a Trusted User Jan!

I've changed your account on AUR.

Please see this checklist to get yourself setup:
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/New_Trusted_User_Checklist

Welcome Jan. Your (unused) forum account has been labeled TU.

Allan

Old 05-02-2010, 12:28 PM
Thorsten Töpper

On Sun, 2 May 2010 05:13:18 +0200
Xyne <xyne@archlinux.ca> wrote:
> Daenyth Blank <daenyth+arch@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 19:46, Evangelos Foutras
> > <foutrelis@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Welcome to the team, Jan.
> > >

> > >From me as well!
>
> Congratulations, Jan!

Congratulations and welcome aboard :-)
--
Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4

Old 05-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On Sunday 02 May 2010 01:29:31 Daniel J Griffiths (Ghost1227) wrote:
> With fifteen votes for and one against we have a new Trusted User.
>
> Congratulations on becoming a Trusted User Jan!
welcome aboard.

your flyspray 's account is updated.

--
Andrea Scarpino - andreascarpino.it