Old 05-01-2010, 04:33 AM
Jason Ryan

Default Orphan request: echinus and ourico

I've emailed tdy twice - and received no response. If he'd like them
back at any point in the future, I'd happily oblige...

Jason Ryan
http://jasonwryan.com

Old 05-01-2010, 05:00 AM
Evangelos Foutras

I've emailed tdy twice - and received no response. If he'd like them
back at any point in the future, I'd happily oblige...

It seems to me that he is still active. First package (echinus) was last
updated on March 20th, ~1 month ago. Maybe currently he's just busy?