Old 04-27-2010, 08:18 AM
Wieland Hoffmann

Default orphan request for tinyxml

On 26.04.2010 22:03, Hubert Grzeskowiak wrote:
> By the way, is there any way to get an AUR maintainer's mail address if it's
> not in the PKGBUILD? Maybe some fowarding like <name>@aur.archlinux.org?
Click on his name.

HTH,
Wieland

Old 04-27-2010, 05:10 PM
Hubert Grzeskowiak

On 27.04.2010 10:18, Wieland Hoffmann wrote:
> On 26.04.2010 22:03, Hubert Grzeskowiak wrote:
>> By the way, is there any way to get an AUR maintainer's mail address if it's
>> not in the PKGBUILD? Maybe some fowarding like <name>@aur.archlinux.org?
> Click on his name.
Clicking on a name in the Package Listing view forwards me to a list of this
maintainer's packages. In a Package Details view i can only view the name, but
it's not interactive.

--
Have a nice day
Hubert Grzeskowiak (Nemesis#13)

Old 04-27-2010, 06:06 PM
Hubert Grzeskowiak

On 27.04.2010 19:10, Hubert Grzeskowiak wote:
> On 27.04.2010 10:18, Wieland Hoffmann wrote:
>> On 26.04.2010 22:03, Hubert Grzeskowiak wrote:
>>> By the way, is there any way to get an AUR maintainer's mail address if it's
>>> not in the PKGBUILD? Maybe some fowarding like <name>@aur.archlinux.org?
>> Click on his name.
> Clicking on a name in the Package Listing view forwards me to a list of this
> maintainer's packages. In a Package Details view i can only view the name, but
> it's not interactive.

Nevermind. Atsutane from #archlinux.de already replied:
I have to be logged in to make the maintainer name interactive.

Old 04-27-2010, 06:11 PM
Vojtech Horky

> Clicking on a name in the Package Listing view forwards me to a list of this
> maintainer's packages. In a Package Details view i can only view the name, but
> it's not interactive.
Are you logged in?
Regards
- Vojta