Old 04-26-2010, 07:22 PM
Thorsten Töpper

Default Request for move program in community repository

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 22:59:16 +0400
Eugene Petrov <dhamp@yandex.ru> wrote:
> Hi,
> Is it possible to transfer eiskaltdcpp
> (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34724) in the community
> repository? One of the Trusted Users can maintain and/or interested
> in this package? May be anyone suddenly there willing to make this
> operation. In any case, I would like to see the answer no matter
> positive or negative.
> P.S. I apologize for my English.
> P.S.S. Project page [http://code.google.com/p/eiskaltdc/] if anyone
> interested in this.
> P.S.S.S. Ebuild for eiskaltdcpp included in the official tree, there
> is also a request to include a package eiskaltdcpp in Debian.

The package has enough votes, so if one of us is interested in it it's
taken to [community] until then it stays in the AUR. I guess having it
in the AUR isn't bad either so keep it up to date until one day sooner
or later, one of us comes by and moves it to [community]. People get it
easily either way.

Greetings
Thorsten

--
Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4

Old 04-26-2010, 10:53 PM
Eugene Petrov

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 21:22:38 +0200
Thorsten Töpper <atsutane@freethoughts.de> wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 22:59:16 +0400
> Eugene Petrov <dhamp@yandex.ru> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Is it possible to transfer eiskaltdcpp
> > (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34724) in the community
> > repository? One of the Trusted Users can maintain and/or interested
> > in this package? May be anyone suddenly there willing to make this
> > operation. In any case, I would like to see the answer no matter
> > positive or negative.
> > P.S. I apologize for my English.
> > P.S.S. Project page [http://code.google.com/p/eiskaltdc/] if anyone
> > interested in this.
> > P.S.S.S. Ebuild for eiskaltdcpp included in the official tree, there
> > is also a request to include a package eiskaltdcpp in Debian.
>
> The package has enough votes, so if one of us is interested in it it's
> taken to [community] until then it stays in the AUR. I guess having it
> in the AUR isn't bad either so keep it up to date until one day sooner
> or later, one of us comes by and moves it to [community]. People get it
> easily either way.
>
> Greetings
> Thorsten
>
> --
> Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
> Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4

Thanks for the reply.

--
Eugene Petrov <dhamp@yandex.ru>