-   -   man pages move (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/36129-man-pages-move.html)

"Roman Kyrylych" 01-13-2008 11:08 AM

man pages move

Hi!

All AUR contributors, please note that
"Man pages *should* be installed to /usr/share/man from here on out.
The new makepkg (3.1) will no longer move man pages to /usr/man. This will
begin our slow-but-steady phase in of FHS compliant man pages."
Packages which EXPLICITLY use /usr/man in the PKGBUILD
(perhaps through a configure option) should be fixed.

TUs please take a look at http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/9189

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)