Old 04-23-2010, 02:22 AM
Adam Hani Schakaki

Default Orphaning request for go-openoffice-sv

Hello,
would someone please orphan go-openoffice-sv
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28124) since it is outdated
for a while and I get no response from the maintainer.
I've created a few month ago go-openoffice-sv-lang
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33977) with the latest
version, so I would move mine to go-openoffice-sv if it's ok.

Thanks in advance
Adam Hani Schakaki

Old 04-24-2010, 08:58 PM
Adam Hani Schakaki

would someone please orphan go-openoffice-sv
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28124) since it is outdated
for a while and I get no response from the maintainer.
I've created a few month ago go-openoffice-sv-lang
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33977) with the latest
version, so I would move mine to go-openoffice-sv if it's ok.

Thanks in advance
Adam Hani Schakaki
I feel kinda ignored. Any request will be answered normally the same
day. But not mine. If my request is wrong in a way, it would be very
nice to know at least why.

Adam Hani Schakaki

Old 04-24-2010, 09:19 PM
Stefan Husmann

would someone please orphan go-openoffice-sv
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28124) since it is outdated
for a while and I get no response from the maintainer.
I've created a few month ago go-openoffice-sv-lang
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33977) with the latest
version, so I would move mine to go-openoffice-sv if it's ok.

Thanks in advance
Adam Hani Schakaki

I feel kinda ignored. Any request will be answered normally the same
day. But not mine. If my request is wrong in a way, it would be very
nice to know at least why.

Adam Hani Schakaki

Hello,

I think your message was just overlooked. I orphaned (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28124).

Best Regards

Old 04-24-2010, 09:30 PM
Adam Hani Schakaki

would someone please orphan go-openoffice-sv
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28124) since it is outdated
for a while and I get no response from the maintainer.
I've created a few month ago go-openoffice-sv-lang
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33977) with the latest
version, so I would move mine to go-openoffice-sv if it's ok.

Thanks in advance
Adam Hani Schakaki

I feel kinda ignored. Any request will be answered normally the same
day. But not mine. If my request is wrong in a way, it would be very
nice to know at least why.

Adam Hani Schakaki

Hello,

I think your message was just overlooked. I orphaned
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28124).

Best Regards

That was fast know, thanks.
My old one go-openoffice-sv-lang
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33977) may be removed now,
since I updated the other one.

Old 04-24-2010, 09:49 PM
Thorsten Töpper

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 23:30:08 +0200
Adam Hani Schakaki <krzd@krzd.net> wrote:
> Am 24.04.2010 23:19, schrieb Stefan Husmann:
> > Am 24.04.2010 22:58, schrieb Adam Hani Schakaki:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I think your message was just overlooked. I orphaned
> > (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28124).
> >
> > Best Regards
> That was fast know, thanks.
> My old one go-openoffice-sv-lang
> (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33977) may be removed now,
> since I updated the other one.

Done.

--
Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4