Old 04-21-2010, 10:53 PM
Ionut Biru

Default Package error - please delete!

On 04/22/2010 02:47 AM, Newtack Design wrote:

Hi all,

Sincere apologies, I packaged a modified version of lablgtk2 and
submitted it to AUR, without realizing the policy on naming. I've
orphaned it, could someone please delete it?
I've submitted a bug against lablgtk2 to change the compile options (as
an aside, the extra version is broken right now anyway), and if that
doesn't come through I'll resubmit as something like lablgtk2-opt
(includes the optimized machine code objects of the library as well).

Many thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience!
--G

deleted.
what i don't understand is why do you prefer to upload it in aur instead
of fixing the one from extra. just fill a feature request and maybe the
maintainer will include optimized machine objects or whatever you do there.

--
Ionut

Old 04-21-2010, 10:54 PM
Ionut Biru