Old 04-21-2010, 04:35 PM
PyroPeter

Default xmlstarlet: please disown

xmlstarlet

Please disown this package to allow other people (me) to maintain it.
The last update was in September 2008, on the same day it was created.
The maintainer has not yet responded to comments posted 21 days ago.

Regards, PyroPeter

--
irc: PyroPeter at freenode

Old 04-21-2010, 04:47 PM
Xyne

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 18:35:08 +0200
PyroPeter <abi1789@googlemail.com> wrote:

> xmlstarlet
>
> Please disown this package to allow other people (me) to maintain it.
> The last update was in September 2008, on the same day it was created.
> The maintainer has not yet responded to comments posted 21 days ago.
>
> Regards, PyroPeter
>
> --
> irc: PyroPeter at freenode

done

Normally you should send the author an email but in this case the
author hasn't updated any of his packages since 2008 so I think it's
safe to assume that the email would be unnecessary.