-   -   disown request (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/358428-disown-request.html)

Juan Diego 04-18-2010 09:10 AM

disown request

Good day,

droopy hasn't been updated since Aug 2009, I e-mailed the maintainer
around a week ago and haven't got any reply. Thus, I would like to
adopt this package.

Thanks

Maxime Wack 04-19-2010 12:50 PM

disown request

Hi !

The polipo package has been flagged as out of date for some time now.
(the new stable version is from the 31/01/10)
I've made an updated pkgbuild, emailed the maintainer some days ago with
it and got no answer. The package is still not up to date.

So I'd like to adopt that package and start maintaining it.

Thank you !

Thorsten Töpper 04-19-2010 03:14 PM

disown request

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:50:20 +0200
Maxime Wack <maximewack@free.fr> wrote:
> Hi !
>
> The polipo package has been flagged as out of date for some time now.
> (the new stable version is from the 31/01/10)
> I've made an updated pkgbuild, emailed the maintainer some days ago
> with it and got no answer. The package is still not up to date.
> So I'd like to adopt that package and start maintaining it.
>
> Thank you !

Done, please provide a link with future requests.

--
Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4

Andrea Fagiani 09-15-2010 12:07 PM

Disown request

Please disown the pylotro [1] package, I've contacted the maintainer
but he hasn't answered in about two weeks. The package is also flagged
as out-of-date.

Thanks

Lukáš Jirkovský 09-15-2010 12:50 PM

Disown request

On 15 September 2010 14:07, Andrea Fagiani <andfagiani@gmail.com> wrote:
> Â*Please disown the pylotro [1] package, I've contacted the maintainer but he
> hasn't answered in about two weeks. The package is also flagged as
> out-of-date.
>
> Thanks
>
> [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33222

Done

Gonzalo Seguel 11-04-2010 01:32 AM

disown request

please disown this packages

ido: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34437
libindicate: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=32049
utouch-geis: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=40334

theese packages won't be updated and the mantainers not responds

Stefan Husmann 11-04-2010 07:23 PM

disown request

Gonzalo Seguel 12-25-2010 02:59 PM

disown request

please disown the next package
google-earth

the user dont respond any request, by message in aur page and email, for at
least a few weeks
and, the package is outdated for a weeks

pd: merry christmas :D

Dave Reisner 12-25-2010 04:22 PM

disown request

On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 12:59:27PM -0300, Gonzalo Seguel wrote:
> please disown the next package
> google-earth
>
> the user dont respond any request, by message in aur page and email, for at
> least a few weeks
> and, the package is outdated for a weeks
>
> pd: merry christmas :D

Disowned. Happy packaging.