FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 07-29-2012, 03:11 AM
Georg Bremer
 
Default Disown Request

Please disown rosinstall[1].
The maintainer said in the comments, that he disowned it, but did not
and did not respond to emails. Thanks.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=46839
 
Old 07-29-2012, 03:44 AM
Connor Behan
 
Default Disown Request

On 28/07/12 08:11 PM, Georg Bremer wrote:
> Please disown rosinstall[1].
> The maintainer said in the comments, that he disowned it, but did not
> and did not respond to emails. Thanks.
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=46839
Did you wait two weeks after the first email? Actually it probably
doesn't matter in this case. I disowned it for you. If kaitocracy
changed his mind, then he can take it back anyway since he's a TU.
 
Old 08-02-2012, 12:39 PM
Vinycius Maia
 
Default Disown request

still outdated...

From: suportevg@uol.com.br
To: aur-general@archlinux.org
Subject: Disown request
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 02:25:26 -0300





Please, disown lib32-alsaequal[1] and lib32-caps[2]

The actual maintainer as the package out-of-date, and doesn't respond to the new
comments and email

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=50261
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=50260
 
Old 08-02-2012, 02:28 PM
Ike Devolder
 
Default Disown request

Op donderdag 2 augustus 2012 09:39:40 schreef Vinycius Maia:
> still outdated...
>
> From: suportevg@uol.com.br
> To: aur-general@archlinux.org
> Subject: Disown request
> Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 02:25:26 -0300
>
>
>
>
>
> Please, disown lib32-alsaequal[1] and lib32-caps[2]
>
> The actual maintainer as the package out-of-date, and doesn't respond to the
> new comments and email
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=50261
> [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=50260

Disowned so you can fix them

thx

--Ike
 
Old 08-20-2012, 12:21 PM
Xavier Devlamynck
 
Default Disown request

Hi,

Could you disown landslide
(https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=45129). The guy doesn't
respond on the website nor by email (> 1 month).

Thanks,
 
Old 08-20-2012, 03:36 PM
Ike Devolder
 
Default Disown request

Op maandag 20 augustus 2012 14:21:11 schreef Xavier Devlamynck:
> Hi,
>
> Could you disown landslide
> (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=45129). The guy doesn't
> respond on the website nor by email (> 1 month).
>
> Thanks,

go ahead and take it

thx

--Ike
 
Old 08-21-2012, 02:03 PM
Claudio Kozický
 
Default Disown request

Please disown the pacakge mcabber-module-jingle-git[1] because the
maintainer isn't updating it. Thanks.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=43393

--
Claudio Kozický
 
Old 08-21-2012, 04:41 PM
Ike Devolder
 
Default Disown request

Op dinsdag 21 augustus 2012 16:03:21 schreef Claudio Kozický:
> Please disown the pacakge mcabber-module-jingle-git[1] because the
> maintainer isn't updating it. Thanks.
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?IDC393

disowned, thx

--Ike
 
Old 09-19-2012, 11:18 AM
Vinycius Maia
 
Default Disown request

Please, disown mcobj [1] and mcobj-git [2].

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49697
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49765

Thanks
 
Old 09-19-2012, 12:18 PM
Bartłomiej Piotrowski
 
Default Disown request

On 09/19/2012 01:18 PM, Vinycius Maia wrote:
>
> Please, disown mcobj [1] and mcobj-git [2].
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49697
> [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49765
>
> Thanks
>
>

Have you tried contacting maintainer first? We usually wait 2 weeks for
answer and if maintainer didn't reply/message couldn't be delivered, we
orphan packages.

--
Bartłomiej Piotrowski
Arch Linux Trusted User
http://archlinux.org/
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 11:37 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org