Old 12-03-2011, 03:00 PM
Xyne

Default Disown request

rafael ff1 wrote:

> accerciser is very out-of-date (pkg: 1.12.1, current: 3.3.1), with
> last update in Oct 2010. This, IMHO shows the lack of interest of the
> maintainer to fix the package.
> Please disown, so I can update it.

> Thanks

The packager updated one of his packages just a month ago. Send an email asking
him to update or orphan the package. If you get no reply within a week, post
another orphan request and it will be yours.

Regards,
Xyne

Old 03-04-2012, 04:00 AM
rafael ff1

lib32-libnl [1] is out-of-date for some time now and fails to build.
Sent email to the maintainer, but he didn't replay. By the way, all
his packages are out-of-date.

Please disown lib32-libnl.

Thanks

Old 03-04-2012, 04:43 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On 04/03/12 07:00, rafael ff1 wrote:
> lib32-libnl [1] is out-of-date for some time now and fails to build.
> Sent email to the maintainer, but he didn't replay. By the way, all
> his packages are out-of-date.

> Please disown lib32-libnl.
>
> Thanks

Done. Also disowned his other package, lib32-openssl-compatibility [1].

Old 07-08-2012, 10:35 AM
Alejandro Domingo

Please disown the next package: naufrago

The user doesn't respond any request, by message in aur page and email, for
at least a few months and the package is outdated and a dependencie needs
to be fixed.

Old 07-08-2012, 10:38 AM
Alejandro Domingo

Please disown the next package: gmapcatcher

Old 07-08-2012, 01:37 PM
Lukáš Jirkovský

On 8 July 2012 12:38, Alejandro Domingo <alex.vlc88@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please disown the next package: gmapcatcher
>
> The user doesn't respond any request, by message in aur page and email, for
> at least a few months and the package is outdated.

Disowned both.

Old 07-25-2012, 05:25 AM
Vinycius Maia

Please, disown lib32-alsaequal[1] and lib32-caps[2]

The actual maintainer as the package out-of-date, and doesn't respond to the new
comments and email

Old 07-25-2012, 05:40 AM
Ike Devolder

Op woensdag 25 juli 2012 02:25:26 schreef Vinycius Maia:
> Please, disown lib32-alsaequal[1] and lib32-caps[2]
>
> The actual maintainer as the package out-of-date, and doesn't respond to the
> new comments and email

I have a little feeling here we should wait a little more since this
maintainer's last update to some package was 13th of juli

i'll bcc the maintainer in this reply.

@timebomb: could you adress the out of date issues please

thx

--Ike

Old 07-26-2012, 10:52 PM
Vinycius Maia

Please, disown weatherspect[1] , it is not updated since 2010.
The maintainer has not responded to emails

Old 07-26-2012, 11:45 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 1:52 AM, Vinycius Maia <suportevg@uol.com.br> wrote:

> Please, disown weatherspect[1] , it is not updated since 2010.
> The maintainer has not responded to emails
>
> [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33366

Done, thanks.