Old 04-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Chris Baker

Default orphan request: ntorrent

I created a .desktop file for the ntorrent package but have been unable to
contact the maintainer to get it in the aur. Could someone orphan ntorrent
so I can take it over?

Thanks,

Chris

Old 04-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Ionut Biru

On 04/11/2010 11:12 PM, Chris Baker wrote:

I created a .desktop file for the ntorrent package but have been unable to
contact the maintainer to get it in the aur. Could someone orphan ntorrent
so I can take it over?

no. that package seems to be maintained. just notify the maintainer by
submitting in the comments

--
Ionut

Old 04-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Chris Baker

I notified the maintainer directly via the email address he is using in the
aur, the same address he will receive comment notifications through, in
early February. Oh well, there's no rush. I'll post a comment in the aur and
wait a little longer.

Chris