Old 04-11-2010, 04:39 PM
Michele Mocciola

Default Orphan request (?): tcl84, tk84

On the third of march I sent a mail to the maintainer of tcl84 and tk84 with a modified version of the PKGBUILDs that is compatible with tcl and tk from extra.
A few days later he answered saying he would update the packages according to my suggestions, but he didn't. So I sent him another mail, but he didn't answer.
A possible solution to this issue is to orphan the packages so that I can update them.
What about it?