Old 04-11-2010, 03:40 PM
"Patryk Pasierbski"

Default Package removal (nvidia-bfs-beta)

Hello again.
Please remove my package (nvidia-bfs-beta) from AUR ,because it's unneeded
(kernel26-bfs was deleted).
Here's link to the source package
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30089 .

Thanks

Old 04-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On Sunday 11 April 2010 17:40:04 Patryk Pasierbski wrote:
> Hello again.
> Please remove my package (nvidia-bfs-beta) from AUR ,because it's unneeded
> (kernel26-bfs was deleted).
> Here's link to the source package
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30089 .
> Thanks
done

--
Andrea | deelab.org/bash

Old 04-11-2010, 03:45 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On Sunday 11 April 2010 17:43:55 Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> done

I deleted nouveau-drm-bfs, nvidia-173xx-bfs, nvidia-bfs too
--
Andrea | deelab.org/bash

Old 04-11-2010, 03:48 PM
"Patryk Pasierbski"

Dnia 11-04-2010 o 17:45:27 Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org>
napisaƂ(a):

I deleted nouveau-drm-bfs, nvidia-173xx-bfs, nvidia-bfs too

Thanks for your work.