Old 04-11-2010, 02:09 PM
"Patryk Pasierbski"

Default Package removal (kernel26-bfs).

Hello.
Please delete my package because -ck patch set have bfs,autoiso-xorg patch
and more.
We don't need kernel26-bfs package source (It was created because
kernel26-ck was not building and was outdated).
Here's link to package source
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=29842 .

Thanks

Old 04-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Evangelos Foutras

2010/4/11 Patryk Pasierbski <speedvin@archlinux.us>:
> Hello.
> Please delete my package because -ck patch set have bfs,autoiso-xorg patch
> and more.
> We don't need kernel26-bfs package source (It was created because
> kernel26-ck was not building and was outdated).
> Here's link to package source http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=29842
> .
> Thanks

Done.

Old 04-11-2010, 02:50 PM
"Patryk Pasierbski"

Dnia 11-04-2010 o 16:27:30 Evangelos Foutras <foutrelis@gmail.com>
napisaƂ(a):

Please delete my package because -ck patch set have bfs,autoiso-xorg
patch

and more.
We don't need kernel26-bfs package source (It was created because
kernel26-ck was not building and was outdated).
Here's link to package source

.
Thanks

Done.