Old 04-09-2010, 02:54 AM
Martti Kühne

Default at your service...

hey

just wanted to say, some are going some are arriving. if there are
pkgs you think I should take care of, tell me, let me adopt. I'm glad
to help at the right spot. Unless the upstream pkg is totally obscure
I can handle it and even patch if necessary.
Write me.
mar77i

Old 04-09-2010, 09:19 AM
Emmanuel Gras

2010/4/9 Martti Kühne <mysatyre@gmail.com>:
> if there are
> pkgs you think I should take care of, tell me, let me adopt. I'm glad
> to help at the right spot.

Hi,

I guess the best way to find packages to adopt is to go to the AUR
website, and use "Advanced" search to find orphans.
Maybe focus on the "Out of date" ones first, and those with more votes.

Cheers,
Emmanuel