Old 04-06-2010, 08:07 PM
Xyne

Default TU Resign

> ... If future reserve for me more time
> and less troubles, maybe I came back help Arch again. For now, this is a
> thank you, all of you.

See you when you come back
Good luck with everything in the meantime.

Old 04-06-2010, 10:35 PM
Thorsten Töpper

On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 14:42:23 -0300
"Kessia 'even' Pinheiro" <kessiapinheiro@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I know its late to that and i should sent this earlier (its one year
> away), but I thought about going back sometime. So, my life changed
> in so many ways.. I love Arch, I defend that every time and still
> using that, but I couldnt stay in TU position just in name, I felt I
> should participate to still here. Was a learning time be part of Arch
> TU, some friends and many much learning. Sorry for any problem in
> that time. I love all people who help me and every one I couldnt know
> yet. If future reserve for me more time and less troubles, maybe I
> came back help Arch again. For now, this is a thank you, all of
> you.

Have a nice time, I hope you make everything fine and come back if you
want to, so long feel fine.

Good evening
Thorsten
--
Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4

Old 04-07-2010, 04:15 AM
Loui Chang

On Tue 06 Apr 2010 14:42 -0300, Kessia 'even' Pinheiro wrote:
> I know its late to that and i should sent this earlier (its one year away),
> but I thought about going back sometime. So, my life changed in so many
> ways.. I love Arch, I defend that every time and still using that, but I
> couldnt stay in TU position just in name, I felt I should participate to
> still here. Was a learning time be part of Arch TU, some friends and many
> much learning. Sorry for any problem in that time. I love all people who
> help me and every one I couldnt know yet. If future reserve for me more time
> and less troubles, maybe I came back help Arch again. For now, this is a
> thank you, all of you.

Take care. I hope it all works out alright!