Old 04-06-2010, 07:56 AM
Ionut Biru

Default Fwd: taking maintenance of gstreamer0.10-timidity archlinux package

On 04/06/2010 10:18 AM, Hervé Cauwelier wrote:

The maintainer has not responded for a month. The package was already
flagged as out of date for months.

I successfully compiled version 0.10.17-1 and I want to maintain it.

Please orphan it so I can take over maintenance.

Thanks,

done.

--
Ionut