Old 04-06-2010, 07:18 AM
Hervé Cauwelier

Default Fwd: taking maintenance of gstreamer0.10-timidity archlinux package

The maintainer has not responded for a month. The package was already
flagged as out of date for months.

I successfully compiled version 0.10.17-1 and I want to maintain it.

Please orphan it so I can take over maintenance.

Thanks,

Hervé