Old 04-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Michael Kanis

Default Remove PKGBUILD clutter-vala

Hi,

could you please remove my PKGBUILD for the clutter-vala bindings [1],
as they are deprecated and maintained with Vala now [2]?

Thanks
Michael

[2]
http://git.clutter-project.org/cgit.cgi?url=bindings/clutter-vala/commit/&id=fa4569c1ae018b2ccb1371bde337620d608f5647

Old 04-05-2010, 11:25 AM
Thorsten Töpper

On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 13:15:46 +0200
Michael Kanis <mkanis@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> could you please remove my PKGBUILD for the clutter-vala bindings [1],
> as they are deprecated and maintained with Vala now [2]?
>
> Thanks
> Michael
>
> [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=20798
> [2]
> http://git.clutter-project.org/cgit.cgi?url=bindings/clutter-vala/commit/&id=fa4569c1ae018b2ccb1371bde337620d608f5647

Done.

--
Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4