Old 04-05-2010, 09:06 AM
Sergej Pupykin

Default rebuilds (done)

>> Community rebuilds are done now.

PS. not sure if I fix ecore-svn and kadu properly.

For kadu I just disable phonon_sound module.

ecore-svn fix likes a hack and I did not test if it works.

Old 04-05-2010, 09:25 AM
Ronald van Haren

2010/4/5 Sergej Pupykin <pupykin.s@gmail.com>:
>>> Community rebuilds are done now.
>
> ecore-svn fix likes a hack and I did not test if it works.

Haven't tested but looking at the fix I suppose it may mess things up
with other parts of e17. Wasn't it just possible to keep the package
at the old svn checkout version?

I'll start my e17 build scripts to update everything to the latest
version, suppose that should work. I'll send a note when it's done.

Ronald

Old 04-05-2010, 11:10 AM
Sergej Pupykin

Ronald van Haren wrote:

2010/4/5 Sergej Pupykin<pupykin.s@gmail.com>:

Community rebuilds are done now.

ecore-svn fix likes a hack and I did not test if it works.

Haven't tested but looking at the fix I suppose it may mess things up
with other parts of e17. Wasn't it just possible to keep the package
at the old svn checkout version?

I rebuilt old versions (45614-2-x86_64 and 45954-2-i686)

Old 04-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Ronald van Haren

2010/4/5 Sergej Pupykin <pupykin.s@gmail.com>:
> Ronald van Haren wrote:

>>> ecore-svn fix likes a hack and I did not test if it works.
>>>

>> Haven't tested but looking at the fix I suppose it may mess things up
>> with other parts of e17. Wasn't it just possible to keep the package
>> at the old svn checkout version?
>>

> I rebuilt old versions (45614-2-x86_64 and 45954-2-i686)

in that case I suppose your fix will work. It's just that they
appeared as ecore-svn 47760-1 in the RSS feed.
I'm halfway building the complete chain now with your fix, seems to be fine.

Ronald

Old 04-05-2010, 04:59 PM
Ronald van Haren

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 1:24 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/4/5 Sergej Pupykin <pupykin.s@gmail.com>:
>> Ronald van Haren wrote:

>>> Haven't tested but looking at the fix I suppose it may mess things up
>>> with other parts of e17. Wasn't it just possible to keep the package
>>> at the old svn checkout version?
>>>

>> I rebuilt old versions (45614-2-x86_64 and 45954-2-i686)
>>

> in that case I suppose your fix will work. It's just that they
> appeared as *ecore-svn 47760-1 in the RSS feed.
> I'm halfway building the complete chain now with your fix, seems to be fine.
>
> Ronald

complete new e17 chain is now in community-testing for both architectures.

the following packages are now deprecated and should be removed when
above moves to community:

engrave-svn
entrance-svn
esmart-svn