Old 04-04-2010, 11:51 AM
Nilesh Govindarajan

Default I want to help in web UI's development

Hi,

I know PHP, so I would like to help in the web UI's development.

--
Nilesh Govindarajan
Site & Server Administrator

Old 04-04-2010, 12:00 PM
Panos Filip

2010/4/4 Nilesh Govindarajan <lists@itech7.com>

> Hi,
>
> I know PHP, so I would like to help in the web UI's development.
>
> --
> Nilesh Govindarajan
> Site & Server Administrator
> www.itech7.com
> मेरा *ारत महान !
> मम *ारत: महत्तम *वतु !

Υοu can clone the AUR's (1.x) code and start coding and patching

For the new AUR web interface (2.x), look here
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_2 , but the progress seems stalled.

Old 04-04-2010, 01:16 PM
Daenyth Blank

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 08:00, Panos Filip <panosfilip@gmail.com> wrote:
> For the new AUR web interface (2.x), look here
> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_2 , but the progress seems stalled.

Pretty sure that wiki page was never much more than random user
babbling. I don't think anyone official has added to it.