Old 04-04-2010, 01:25 AM
Dany Martineau

Default Please remove yahqzee

Hi!

Since nem-nem is replacing yahqzee, there's no need to maintain it here,
so it can be removed.

Does an admin can remove it for me please?
Thanks!

Dany Martineau
Enseignant en mathématiques
École secondaire du Harfang
4e et 5e secondaire
http://danym.org
CSSMI

Old 04-04-2010, 07:32 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 4:25 AM, Dany Martineau
<dany.luc.martineau@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Since nem-nem is replacing yahqzee, there's no need to maintain it here, so
> it can be removed.
> Does an admin can remove it for me please?
> Thanks!
>
> *http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=29154
>
> --
> Dany Martineau