Old 04-03-2010, 06:08 PM
Ionut Biru

Default rebuilds

On 04/03/2010 08:58 PM, Evangelos Foutras wrote:

Hi fellow TUs,

I took the liberty to rebuild lots of packages that weren't mine. I hope
I didn't mess anything up, but in case I did and you get a bug report
regarding the new packages, feel free to re-assign it to me. I wouldn't
expect someone else to cleanup my mess.

Now, the list is almost finished, with around 13 [community] packages
remaining. I'm afraid most of them don't build cleanly and probably
require some troubleshooting and patching. Furthermore, there are 4
packages with sub-1% usage which I feel should just be removed.

These are:

dvbshout (0.04 %)
mmap (0.04 %)
netsurf (0.77 %)
rusxmms (0.64 %)

What do you think; shall we drop them?

Cheers.

add libjingle to the list.

--
Ionut

Old 04-03-2010, 07:46 PM
Sergej Pupykin

I took the liberty to rebuild lots of packages that weren't mine. I hope
I didn't mess anything up, but in case I did and you get a bug report
regarding the new packages, feel free to re-assign it to me. I wouldn't
expect someone else to cleanup my mess.

Now, the list is almost finished, with around 13 [community] packages
remaining. I'm afraid most of them don't build cleanly and probably
require some troubleshooting and patching. Furthermore, there are 4
packages with sub-1% usage which I feel should just be removed.

These are:

dvbshout (0.04 %)
mmap (0.04 %)
netsurf (0.77 %)
rusxmms (0.64 %)

What do you think; shall we drop them?

Cheers.

add libjingle to the list.

Alright, I removed dvbshout, mmap and libjingle from [community] and the
ToDo list.

Sergej will look into the rusxmms package and I left netsurf for Daniel
to decide. Also managed to rebuild omniorb, so now we're down to 7
remaining packages.

Btw, did someone mark the exim package for the x86_64 architecture as
Incomplete by mistake, or is there a problem with it?

Old 04-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Ray Rashif

On 4 April 2010 01:58, Evangelos Foutras <foutrelis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi fellow TUs,
>
> I took the liberty to rebuild lots of packages that weren't mine. I hope I
> didn't mess anything up, but in case I did and you get a bug report
> regarding the new packages, feel free to re-assign it to me. I wouldn't
> expect someone else to cleanup my mess.

Hey thanks, google-gadgets-common is good to go.

--
GPG/PGP ID: B42DDCAD

Old 04-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Sergej Pupykin