Old 04-02-2010, 10:10 AM
Jakob Gruber

Default Please disown me-tv

Hi,

me-tv has been outdated since forever with no response from the maintainer. It
was last updated on July 8 2009.

I wrote to this list a few months ago but the message seems to have bounced -
in the meantime I created my own up to date package called me-tv-stable.

Please disown me-tv so I can update the PKGBUILD.
With an up to date me-tv, me-tv-stable will be unnecessary, please delete it.

me-tv (to be disowned): http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=14652
me-tv-stable (to be deleted): http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34876

Thanks,
schuay

Old 04-02-2010, 10:53 AM
Jakob Gruber

On Friday 02 April 2010 12:43:03 Stefan Husmann wrote:
> Am 02.04.2010 12:10, schrieb Jakob Gruber:
> > Hi,
> >
> > me-tv has been outdated since forever with no response from the
> > maintainer. It was last updated on July 8 2009.
> >
> > I wrote to this list a few months ago but the message seems to have
> > bounced - in the meantime I created my own up to date package called
> > me-tv-stable.
> >
> > Please disown me-tv so I can update the PKGBUILD.
> > With an up to date me-tv, me-tv-stable will be unnecessary, please delete
> > it.
> >
> > me-tv (to be disowned): http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=14652
> > me-tv-stable (to be deleted):
> > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34876
> >
> > Thanks,
> > schuay
>
> done, please adopt.
Thanks.

In fact, vinz seems to have disappeared entirely, see

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?O=0&K=vinz&do_Search=Go&detail=1&C=0& SeB=m&SB=n&SO=a&PP=25

Maybe these should all be orphaned?

Old 04-02-2010, 05:03 PM
Stefan Husmann

[...]

I wrote a mail to him or her. Let us wait another day.

Regards Stefan