Old 04-01-2010, 02:50 AM
Eric Bélanger

Default Community packages up for grabs.

Hi,

This message is addressed to the TU. I just set myself inactive. To
make things easier, I'm putting my community packages up for adoption.
Please
ask me before adopting them as there might be some that I want to keep
for when I'll be back. Most (maybe all?) of them would be available
though.

Thanks,
Eric.

Old 04-01-2010, 02:54 AM
Daenyth Blank

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 22:50, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This message is addressed to the TU. *I just set myself inactive. To
> make things easier, I'm putting my community packages up for adoption.
Adopted fceu and gfceux. I'll also take wormux and pingus if no one
else wants them. Feel free to take them back when you're re-active

Old 04-06-2010, 03:53 PM
Eric Bélanger

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 10:54 PM, Daenyth Blank <daenyth+arch@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 22:50, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> This message is addressed to the TU. *I just set myself inactive. To
>> make things easier, I'm putting my community packages up for adoption.
> Adopted fceu and gfceux. I'll also take wormux and pingus if no one
> else wants them. Feel free to take them back when you're re-active

You can keep all of these. Anyone else (TU) wants some packages?

Old 04-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Jaroslav Lichtblau

On Tue, Apr 06, 2010 at 05:53:52PM +0200, Eric Bélanger wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 10:54 PM, Daenyth Blank <daenyth+arch@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 22:50, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> This message is addressed to the TU. *I just set myself inactive. To
> >> make things easier, I'm putting my community packages up for adoption.
> > Adopted fceu and gfceux. I'll also take wormux and pingus if no one
> > else wants them. Feel free to take them back when you're re-active
> >

> You can keep all of these. Anyone else (TU) wants some packages?

I love the multiple maintainer feature. Added myself to the rest of the
packages. I can take care of them in the time of you inactivity. You may
disown the one's you don't want.

--
Professor Gorden Newell threw another shutout in last week's Chem Eng. 130
midterm. Once again a student did not receive a single point on his exam.

Old 04-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Eric Bélanger

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Jaroslav Lichtblau <tu@dragonlord.cz> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 06, 2010 at 05:53:52PM +0200, Eric Bélanger wrote:

>> > Adopted fceu and gfceux. I'll also take wormux and pingus if no one
>> > else wants them. Feel free to take them back when you're re-active
>> >

>> You can keep all of these. Anyone else (TU) wants some packages?
>>

> I love the multiple maintainer feature. Added myself to the rest of the
> packages. I can take care of them in the time of you inactivity. You may
> disown the one's you don't want.

Thanks. I disowned a few packages that I didn't want anymore. If you
want to become the permanant maintainer of some of the remaining
packages, let me know and I'll disown them. If another TU want to
become the permanant maintainer of these package, discuss it with
Jaroslav. As long as I'm notified so I can disown them, I don't really
mind.

Pysolfc had a bug assigned. I added you to assignees.

Before updating directfb, make sure qingy still works. In the past, I
had to hold on directfb updates because qingy didn't work with the new
version. Qingy can also be tricky so if you need to update/fix it,
you'll probably need to set it up to test it properly. The rest of
the packages are low maintenance and/or have trivial updates.