Old 01-15-2008, 06:39 PM
"Roman Kyrylych"

Default Mateusz Herych (partition)

2008/1/10, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com>:
> Hi TUs,
>
> After a busy discussion period, this mail starts the 7 day voting period for
> Mateusz.
> His introduction was here:
> http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2008-January/006549.html
>
> Please be as active during the voting period as during the discussion
> period.

Two days left, only 20 votes so far.
Some of active TUs forgot to vote? ;-)

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)

Old 01-17-2008, 03:10 PM
"Abhishek Dasgupta"

Yes.

-- Abhishek Dasgupta

Old 01-17-2008, 05:08 PM
"Sergej Pupykin"

Yes

2008/1/17, Abhishek Dasgupta <abhidg@gmail.com>:
Yes.

-- Abhishek Dasgupta

Old 01-17-2008, 08:31 PM
"Ronald van Haren"

The voting period has now ended.
I've counted 22 votes of which:
21: yes
1: abstain

As we have 31 TUs, of which 3 are inactive, this means we have reached
the quorum and Mateusz Herych is now officially a TU!

Congratiolations Mateusz, and welcome abroad!

The usual stuff...

Now you have to:
1. send the output of htpasswd -n <userid> to Simo (htpasswd is in
apache package AFAIR)
2. contact Eric to change your account on forums
3. ask some TU for the #archlinux-tu @ freenode key
(I'm not sure if you can catch me because of my "no internet" status)
4. add yourself to http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users
5. read http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines
and http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AURtools_Tutorial again
6. start contributing!

and...
Contact Aaron if you want to help x86_64 out by building your packages
on the 64 bit building machine.

Best,
Ronald

Old 01-17-2008, 08:39 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Jan 17, 2008 3:31 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
> Contact Aaron if you want to help x86_64 out by building your packages
> on the 64 bit building machine.

Yeah. And I can get IRC cloaks setup too.

Old 01-17-2008, 09:16 PM
"Mateusz Herych"

[...]

Yeah!
Thanks to everyone who voted. And special thanks to Ronald for sponsoring me.
Regards.

Old 01-17-2008, 10:30 PM
"Roman Kyrylych"

2008/1/17, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com>:
> The voting period has now ended.
> I've counted 22 votes of which:
> 21: yes
> 1: abstain
>
> As we have 31 TUs, of which 3 are inactive, this means we have reached
> the quorum and Mateusz Herych is now officially a TU!
>
> Congratiolations Mateusz, and welcome abroad!
>
> The usual stuff...
>
> Now you have to:
> 1. send the output of htpasswd -n <userid> to Simo (htpasswd is in
> apache package AFAIR)
> 2. contact Eric to change your account on forums
> 3. ask some TU for the #archlinux-tu @ freenode key
> (I'm not sure if you can catch me because of my "no internet" status)
> 4. add yourself to http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users
> 5. read http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines
> and http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AURtools_Tutorial again
> 6. start contributing!
>
> and...
> Contact Aaron if you want to help x86_64 out by building your packages
> on the 64 bit building machine.

Add to that "if you're not upgraded to a Trusted User group on
bugtracker in 2 days - report this as a bug to Roman" ;-)

Welcome abroad, Mateusz!

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)

Old 01-17-2008, 10:55 PM
bardo

2008/1/18, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych@gmail.com>:
> Welcome abroad, Mateusz!

Mateusz, did you travel to a foreign country after the vote? =D

(Sorry, I always find it funny that people on this list use abroad
instead of aboard... welcome, anyway!)

Corrado