Old 02-18-2010, 05:09 PM
Ionut Biru

Default renaming request

On 02/18/2010 07:55 PM, Francesco Groccia wrote:

Could anybody rename 'localepurge'
<http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=11975> to
'localepurge-arch'?

thanks

renaming is not possible. upload a new build with the proper pkgname and
ask for deleting the old one.

--
Ionut

Old 06-14-2011, 07:49 PM
Michael Schubert

Dear TUs,

please rename the following packages (I maintain all of them):

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=43457 codepy -> python2-codepy
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49234 python-pydstool ->
python2-pydstool
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49786 python-sloppycell ->
python2-sloppycell-cvs (provided -cvs should be added if there are no
ordinary releases)

Thanks.

Old 06-14-2011, 07:53 PM
Jelle van der Waa

please rename the following packages (I maintain all of them):

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=43457 codepy -> python2-codepy
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49234 python-pydstool ->
python2-pydstool
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49786 python-sloppycell ->
python2-sloppycell-cvs (provided -cvs should be added if there are no
ordinary releases)

Thanks.

We can't rename packages, we can though remove the old ones

--
Jelle van der Waa

Old 06-14-2011, 07:54 PM
Dave Reisner

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 08:49:53PM +0100, Michael Schubert wrote:
> Dear TUs,
>
> please rename the following packages (I maintain all of them):
>
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=43457 codepy -> python2-codepy
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49234 python-pydstool ->
> python2-pydstool
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49786 python-sloppycell ->
> python2-sloppycell-cvs (provided -cvs should be added if there are no
> ordinary releases)
>
> Thanks.

Hi, we can't actually rename packages. Please upload new packages and
request deletion of the old packages.

Thanks,
Dave

Old 06-14-2011, 07:54 PM
Dave Reisner

Old 06-14-2011, 07:56 PM
Michael Schubert

Oh, thought I read something about renaming and possible a couple of days
ago... guess I mixed that up.

Please remove them, I will add the appropriate ones.

Thank you.

Old 06-14-2011, 07:56 PM
Michael Schubert

Old 06-14-2011, 08:07 PM
Jelle van der Waa

Oh, thought I read something about renaming and possible a couple of days
ago... guess I mixed that up.

Please remove them, I will add the appropriate ones.

Thank you.

please rename the following packages (I maintain all of them):

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=43457 codepy -> python2-codepy
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49234 python-pydstool ->
python2-pydstool
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49786 python-sloppycell ->
python2-sloppycell-cvs (provided -cvs should be added if there are no
ordinary releases)

Thanks.

We can't rename packages, we can though remove the old ones

--
Jelle van der Waa

Done, good luck uploading shiny new ones!

--
Jelle van der Waa