Old 06-14-2011, 08:07 PM
Jelle van der Waa

Default Renaming request

On 06/14/2011 09:56 PM, Michael Schubert wrote:

Oh, thought I read something about renaming and possible a couple of days
ago... guess I mixed that up.

Please remove them, I will add the appropriate ones.

Thank you.

2011/6/14 Jelle van der Waa<jelle@vdwaa.nl>

On 06/14/2011 09:49 PM, Michael Schubert wrote:

Dear TUs,

please rename the following packages (I maintain all of them):

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=43457 codepy -> python2-codepy
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49234 python-pydstool ->
python2-pydstool
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49786 python-sloppycell ->
python2-sloppycell-cvs (provided -cvs should be added if there are no
ordinary releases)

Thanks.

We can't rename packages, we can though remove the old ones

--
Jelle van der Waa

Done, good luck uploading shiny new ones!

--
Jelle van der Waa

Old 06-14-2011, 08:13 PM
Michael Schubert