Old 02-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Moritz Rudert

Default delete request

Hi,
unfortenately I've forget to rename a kernel package. So please delete
kernel26...

greetings
helios

Old 02-08-2010, 09:38 PM
Ranguvar

Old 02-08-2010, 09:40 PM
Moritz Rudert

On 02/08/2010 11:38 PM, Ranguvar wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 17:28, Moritz Rudert <helios@cyb0rg.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > unfortenately I've forget to rename a kernel package. So please delete
> > kernel26...
>
> > greetings
> > helios
>
> Hehehe...
>
> Deleted
>
> -- Ranguvar
> [Devin Cofer]

thanks.
i think i go to bed now and upload the package tomorrow...

gn8
helios

Old 02-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Mathias Burén

Hi,

Please delete kernel26-patchy as I've no use for it.

Regards, Mathias

Old 03-09-2010, 09:04 AM
Andrea Scarpino

On Tuesday 09 March 2010 09:50:33 paterbrown@silberhelme.de wrote:
> Hi,
> sorry, i forgot the subject, Now, the same again.
> Please remove two packages...
>
> 1)
> please remove the package: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34772
> (elementary-icon-theme) this package already exists as:
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30610 (elementary-icons)
>
> 2)
> please remove the package: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=31379
> (gnome-colours) this package already exists as:
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=20691 (gnome-colors-icon-theme)
>
> Thanks
Done.

--