-   -   delete request (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/322814-delete-request.html)

Moritz Rudert 02-08-2010 09:28 PM

delete request

Hi,
unfortenately I've forget to rename a kernel package. So please delete
kernel26...

greetings
helios

Ranguvar 02-08-2010 09:38 PM

delete request

Moritz Rudert 02-08-2010 09:40 PM

delete request

On 02/08/2010 11:38 PM, Ranguvar wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 17:28, Moritz Rudert <helios@cyb0rg.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > unfortenately I've forget to rename a kernel package. So please delete
> > kernel26...
>
> > greetings
> > helios
>
> Hehehe...
>
> Deleted :p
>
> -- Ranguvar
> [Devin Cofer]

thanks.
i think i go to bed now and upload the package tomorrow...

gn8
helios

Mathias Burén 02-08-2010 10:05 PM

delete request

Hi,

Please delete kernel26-patchy as I've no use for it.

Regards, Mathias

Andrea Scarpino 03-09-2010 09:04 AM

delete request

On Tuesday 09 March 2010 09:50:33 paterbrown@silberhelme.de wrote:
> Hi,
> sorry, i forgot the subject, Now, the same again.
> Please remove two packages...
>
> 1)
> please remove the package: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34772
> (elementary-icon-theme) this package already exists as:
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30610 (elementary-icons)
>
> 2)
> please remove the package: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=31379
> (gnome-colours) this package already exists as:
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=20691 (gnome-colors-icon-theme)
>
> Thanks
Done.

--
Andrea

Tomás Acauan Schertel 03-24-2010 11:56 AM

Delete request

Please, could someone
delete package http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=35897
I did it wrong.