Old 07-25-2010, 09:44 PM
Simon Stoakley

Default Delete request

Could you delete powder-toy-beta [1] please, I've just taken it over and
the name has changed (dropped the beta) so it's uploaded as a separate
pkg [2] )

Thanks
Simon

Old 07-26-2010, 02:29 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 4:41 PM, Simon Stoakley
<s_stoakley@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Could you delete powder-toy-beta [1] please, I've just taken it over and the
> name has changed (dropped the beta) so it's uploaded as a separate pkg [2] )
>
> Thanks
> Simon
>
> [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=38500
> [2] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39203

Done.

Old 08-13-2010, 10:50 PM
Simon Stoakley

Hi, can you please delete firefox-tabcandy as it's now landed on trunk
so can be got with the FF-nightly pkg

Thanks
Simon

Old 08-13-2010, 10:57 PM
Laurent Carlier

Le samedi 14 août 2010 00:50:06, Simon Stoakley a écrit :
> Hi, can you please delete firefox-tabcandy as it's now landed on trunk
> so can be got with the FF-nightly pkg
> Thanks
> Simon
>
> [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39196

Done :-)

Old 08-24-2010, 05:17 AM
Nathan O

Can batman be deleted http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=22177 the
package is named wrong, should be named batmand. I am currently updating it
to update the package to the correct name.

Thanks

Old 08-24-2010, 05:27 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 8:17 AM, Nathan O <ndowens.aur@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can batman be deleted http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=22177 the
> package is named wrong, should be named batmand. I am currently updating it
> to update the package to the correct name.
>
> Thanks

Done.

Old 08-24-2010, 05:30 AM
Nathan O

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 12:27 AM, Evangelos Foutras <foutrelis@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 8:17 AM, Nathan O <ndowens.aur@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Can batman be deleted http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=22177 the
> > package is named wrong, should be named batmand. I am currently updating
> it
> > to update the package to the correct name.
> >
> > Thanks
>
> Done.

Thank you

Old 08-30-2010, 07:16 AM