Old 06-21-2010, 12:04 PM
Moritz Rudert

Default delete request

Hi,
can somebody delete this package, cause it is not needed anymore:
kernel26-vanilla-firmware - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33014

Thanks and greetings
helios

Old 06-21-2010, 12:23 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 3:04 PM, Moritz Rudert <helios@cyb0rg.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> can somebody delete this package, cause it is not needed anymore:
> kernel26-vanilla-firmware - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33014
>
> Thanks and greetings
> helios

Done.

Old 06-21-2010, 03:13 PM
Moritz Rudert

Hi,
can somebody delete kernel26-vanilla-mainline -
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37350, cause its a duplicate
of kernel26-rc - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=31932.

Thanks and greetings
helios

Old 06-21-2010, 03:19 PM
Thorsten Töpper

On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 17:13:54 +0200
Moritz Rudert <helios@cyb0rg.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> can somebody delete kernel26-vanilla-mainline -
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37350, cause its a duplicate
> of kernel26-rc - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=31932.
>
> Thanks and greetings
> helios

Done.

--
Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4

Old 06-24-2010, 01:20 PM
Moritz Rudert

Hi,
can somebody delete

ucarp-debian - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=32603

cause its a duplicate of

ucarp - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=15125

Thanks and greetings
Moritz <helios> Rudert

Old 06-24-2010, 03:48 PM
Thorsten Töpper

On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 15:20:29 +0200
Moritz Rudert <helios@cyb0rg.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> can somebody delete
>
> ucarp-debian - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=32603
>
> cause its a duplicate of
>
> ucarp - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=15125
>
> Thanks and greetings
> Moritz <helios> Rudert

Done.

Old 06-24-2010, 04:34 PM
pascal

Hi,
I made some months ago the package mutt-sidebar-nttp

I don't use it anymore and feel like it could just be deleted because there's
already a lot of mutt-* packages around and it seems not so popular anyway (2
votes). I'm not sure it's worth orphaning it.

Regards,
pascal

Old 06-24-2010, 04:43 PM
Sven-Hendrik Haase

On 24.06.2010 18:34, pascal wrote:
> Hi,
> I made some months ago the package mutt-sidebar-nttp
>
> I don't use it anymore and feel like it could just be deleted because there's
> already a lot of mutt-* packages around and it seems not so popular anyway (2
> votes). I'm not sure it's worth orphaning it.
>
> Regards,
> pascal

It's definitely worth keeping unless it has been superseded by something
else. Don't delete packages because they are not very popular.
Orphan it if you don't want to maintain it anymore. However, what bad
can come from you owning it? You will probably care for it better than
anybody else for the time being. Just check if it still works every 6
months or so unless you get an error report.

-- Sven-Hendrik

Old 07-18-2010, 10:30 AM
"s_stoakley@hotmail.co.uk"

Hi, Can you delete rapidsvn [1] please, i searched the AUR before
uploading, but like an idiot didn't search the official repo's.

Apologies for my stupidity

Thanks,
Simon

Old 07-18-2010, 10:39 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 1:30 PM, s_stoakley@hotmail.co.uk
<s_stoakley@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi, Can you delete rapidsvn [1] please, i searched the AUR before uploading,
> but like an idiot didn't search the official repo's.
> Apologies for my stupidity
>
> [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=14933
>
> Thanks,
> Simon